Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Musing

After yesterday's correspondence with the publisher that has allowed me to add one of my short stories to their upcoming anthology, I was obviously excited.  Last night while laying in bed, I thought about what I will do in my future writings.

I have quite a few ideas for novels in my head and unlimited numbers of short stories.  I will, without a doubt, continue to write and submit for multiple anthologies as I continue to write my novels.  However, I couldn't do it without the support of others.

Obviously, my wife and kids are a huge source of inspiration to my writing.  However, there is a Facebook page that is administrated by an author that I consider a source of inspiration.  Charles Day was welcoming from the first day I joined his group, and always finds the time to let me, and his other fans, know how much we mean to him.

With constant support from seasoned writers like Mr. Day, and all of the other members of his group, I will continue to put blood, sweat, and tears in my writing and create the masterpieces I have locked in my head.

So far, this year has began with one accepted short story, and a couple submissions.  I will do my best to keep you up to date on my future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment