Thursday, February 28, 2013

Acceptances Always Make The Day Better

Right now I feel like a Werewolf has gripped my throat and is gnawing on my trachea.  I wish he would be gracious enough to finish the job quickly, rather than savoring the meal.  My only relief is the handful of cough drops hiding in my upper left desk drawer.  Despite their age, they seem to sooth my pains.

Needless to say, I wasn't having the best day.  I feel better than yesterday, but would rather feel blah than feel the tortuous scraping whenever I swallow.  My morning did get better when I received an email from Cruentus Libri Press.  Recently I was accepted for publication in the "Horror-otica" anthology, so I assumed it was just a follow up on the release.  To my surprise it was actually an acceptance for another anthology!

I had recently supplied three short stories for their "Another 100 Horrors" anthology. When I say short, I mean short!  The submissions were limited to 100 words, no more and no less.  Of the three, my werewolf themed submission, "Hunted" was accepted.  I was really not happy with the other two submissions, but did not want them to go to waste, so I submitted them anyway.

With such a great start to the year, two months-two publications, I look forward to see where the rest of the year takes me!

-31 More Nights of Halloween
-The Undead that Saved Christmas Vol. 3: Monster Bash
-Horro-otica (Coming Soon)
-Another 100 Horrors (Coming Soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment