Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Become The Chaos


Writing can be chaotic.

Too many times I try to balance my family life, work life, and writing life, only to consistently shove my writing to the side for a later time.  All the while, snippets of the story flutter through my brain looking for an escape route.  At night it is the worst.  As I try to sleep, my mind is abuzz with stories new and old.

Currently, I have two big ideas ready to escape.  One is what I would call a Semi-religious horror novel and the other a fantasy adventure novel.  The first one is going to be a little different than the norm, when you think religious.  There will be no possessions.  The second novel will be written for my last assignment at the Institute of Children's Literature.  I have already written a short story that it is based on, and it has been very well received.  So, I am hoping to publish it with the same publisher that praised it.  It was also well received from a great group of pre-readers!

So, with so much racing through my mind, it can be easy to get lost in thought and lose track of my sanity.  I don't think that is bad though, right?  In fact, recently I coined the motto, "Become The Chaos".  Chaos is a normal part of life, and it is up to us to find the beauty within the chaos.  Without it, life would be sort of dull.

If you see me out on the street and I seem lost and confused, don't worry...I am just contemplating my next writing experiment.

******************************************************************
If you have not already checked out The Evil Jester Presents Indiegogo campaign, now is the perfect time!  With 82% of the campaign funded this is sure to be a success!  Head on over, pledge a couple dollars and become part of the beginning of something fantastic!  After you pledge, make sure to share it with your friends!

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment