About Me

My photo

My mind is a whirlwind of thoughts and imagination. A simple raindrop, the smell of a trash heap, or the touch of a bee's stinger is enough to immerse me into a new story idea. My passion is writing and my inspiration is everywhere. So far, my focus has been in short stories, however I have many novels floating around in my brain. Recently I have also been handed the opportunity to review the works of others and share them with everyone that reads my blog. Feel free to find me on facebook (facebook.com/esselprattwriting) the web (EsselPratt.com)or follow me on twitter (@EsselPratt).

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Attending E3 is a dream of every video game fan.  The excitement of new games and consoles, the rush of meeting your favorite developer, the pure joy of just nerding out with others that are doing the same, what could better!  Sadly, we cannot all attend E3…and I am one of them.  I would love to shed my responsibility and nerd out, but family and work requires me to continue my daily life.


Continue reading my article at: http://www.infendo.com/stay-informed-about-e3-even-if-you-cannot-attend/